Monday, July 2, 2012

Getting to Know Me

   I wouldn't waste my time going to the "About Me" link, because there's a whole lot of nothing on there. Basically, I have 3 kid's and one on the way, and a great husband who spoils me. I wanted to write this blog for mothers who might need a little help along the way. As mothers, we're stretched thin, and are usually so consumed w/taking care of everyone else, that we kind of fall by the wayside.
   I'll be writing about my family experiences (would love to hear about yours), and help w/any questions you might have, cause lets face it, sometimes it's nice to know what's worked for others! I'll also help w/meals that don't have you in the kitchen for hours, and little pampering tips for yourself.
   Make sure you follow my blog, and I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment