Thursday, July 5, 2012

BBQ: I Give You Five Stars!

   So yesterday, we had a BBQ, and both of Jimmy's (my husband) sisters and their families were here. In my town, the fireworks are set off at the river, and since we live a block or two away, we just watch from our backyard.

   So my baby loves to BBQ, so he ended up going crazy yesterday! He made brats, hotdogs, burgers, steaks, and I slaved over boiling some corn on the cob. I feel like I'm leaving something out....oh well! It was also kind of a get together, because of his youngest sister getting married I think last Thursday or Friday, I can't remember the exact day. As it was, of course, my honey out did himself, everything tasted great, from what people said. The new brother-in-law even had 3rds, I'm just a steak girl, so I just had the steak and corn (yum!).

   I hope everyone had a great time! I just hope that now that that's over, they put out the back to school lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment